I can't possibly think of all that has gone on since my last post in Feb, but I know we always seem to be busy! I've been going through a program to officially join the Catholic church for the past 8 months & am excited to say I'll be getting baptized, confirmed & receiving first communion next Saturday! We have Easter festivities the next two weekends, then we have a Corpus trip planned. We haven't been down there in awhile, so we can't wait to see everyone.
Landon is constant entertainment for us. Just recently he started saying, "Hey Guys!" to get our attention & he's been doing karate kicks. I guess he picked both up at daycare. We can't help but laugh at the crazy things he does. He's a typical little boy...loves to play with vehicles of any kind, climbs on everything & enjoys being outside. I've discovered the beauty of places like McDonald's & Chick Fil A, where he can run around burning off energy & I can actually finish my food & carry on a conversation. Why on earth aren't there more places with play areas?! (full restaurants, nail/hair places...the possibilities are endless)
Here are some pictures from the past couple of months.
I think he was glad to see another boy join the family!
Every time Darren mows he has to get out his mower too. It's adorable to watch! (This was when it was still cold, so ignore our dead grass.)
Helping daddy change my air filter.
Fishing with cousin Bella
Loves tractors!
Swinging on a rope at cousin Alex's bday party. He had a blast!
Showing me some dirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment