Sunday was our niece Alex's 2nd birthday and she had an egg hunt party. The kids had a lot of fun playing together & finding eggs. It was so cute to see Landon picking up the eggs & putting them in his basket. This week he got his very 1st invitation to a friend's birthday party. A little girl from daycare is turning 2 & they play together a lot because they're the two youngest kids. I thought it was adorable that he got his very own invitation & I had to stick it in his baby book.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! On Saturday we went to a church sponsored event at a new high school in our neighborhood. They dropped eggs onto a football field with a helicopter & then let the kids run out there in age groups to pick them up. I'll just say there were a lot of people there & it was a bit crazy, but Landon thought the helicopter was really cool & he got to take a picture with the Easter bunny. As you can see he wasn't particularly thrilled about it, but he didn't have the meltdown I was expecting.
Sunday was our niece Alex's 2nd birthday and she had an egg hunt party. The kids had a lot of fun playing together & finding eggs. It was so cute to see Landon picking up the eggs & putting them in his basket. This week he got his very 1st invitation to a friend's birthday party. A little girl from daycare is turning 2 & they play together a lot because they're the two youngest kids. I thought it was adorable that he got his very own invitation & I had to stick it in his baby book.


Sunday was our niece Alex's 2nd birthday and she had an egg hunt party. The kids had a lot of fun playing together & finding eggs. It was so cute to see Landon picking up the eggs & putting them in his basket. This week he got his very 1st invitation to a friend's birthday party. A little girl from daycare is turning 2 & they play together a lot because they're the two youngest kids. I thought it was adorable that he got his very own invitation & I had to stick it in his baby book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww...Bella's such a sweetheart. :o)
Post a Comment