Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Landon got to enjoy his first Thanksgiving with lots of fun family time since we celebrated twice!

He's constant entertainment for mommy & daddy lately. It seems like he picks up something new everyday. He baby talks up a storm, has started grabbing at toys & delights us with his big smiles. I'm so grateful to have had such a long maternity leave & I've cherished every moment spent with him while I've been off. I'll be heading back to work the week of Christmas & the time is flying by too fast for me. Luckily Darren's schedule will allow him to stay home with Landon most of the week & we have a really nice lady who lives less than a mile from our house that will keep him once or twice a week when Darren is on shift. Going back to work will definitely be hard, but I'll have something so exciting to look forward to at the end of every day!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Landon wants so badly to play with Casey. They will have a lot of fun together when he gets a little older. He doesn't have quite enough head control for the bumbo seat yet, but he gets a kick out of trying it out with a blanket behind him.


Babies are so darn cute in pjs! Darren & I had our 2nd evening out to attend a friend's birthday party while D's parents kept Landon, so we took a picture before leaving.



No comments: